Can Toyota Service Lexus Motors too – Learn More Extended Dealerships
For a better understanding of the market schedules of these two car services, we need to closely inspect their attributes and features. This will further allow us to gather the benefits that can be obtained if all of the three services are sold together.
Topsel Toyota- A brand that has motivated humungous technological improvement.
Toyota Motors is a corporation that was first manufactured by a Japanese multinational car manufacturer. The company’s headquarters are in Aichi, Japan. As of the present-day scenario, Toyota is praised for being the largest automotive manufacturer. Furthermore, this company has sown its roots so deep into the world of automation, that it has captured the title of the sixth-largest company in the world by revenue. With regards to history, Toyota is said to be the world’s first manufacturer of an automobile that produced up to 10 million vehicles per year.
This again raises the question-can Toyota service Lexus motors and also co-operate them under the same roof?
Hybrid Electric Vehicle or HEV is a vehicle that uses more than one distinct type of power generator that combines an internal combustion engine or ICE, a conventional system with the electric propulsion system. This motive is used to stabilize sales by providing a better fuel economy than that of a conventional system. This vehicle also provides better performance and durability. Moreover, modern HEVs use technology that improves efficiency in components like regenerative brakes which further help I converting the vehicle’s kinetic energy to the vehicle’s electrical energy. Some more varieties of this product make the use of an internal combustion system that can help motivate an electrical generator that either deliberately recharges its batteries or directly equips the electric drive. HEV’s can be helped wherever idling an engine is concerned. Hence, they help in saving fuel, procures small maintenance costs, reduces emissions, and extends vehicle life.
Understanding the benefits of an HEV we can safely say that it can drive a market to its optimum demand schedules almost single-handedly. Hence, plying with its users’ demands, Topsel Toyota has taken the automotive market inclined upon itself by allowing itself to become the world’s leader in sales of Hybrid Electric Vehicles. Moreover, it can become the largest company to encourage the world into using hybrid vehicles and further extending its influence around the globe.
Lexus Motors- a candid offspring of the Toyota Motor Corps clan.
Lexus has driven the market with its unique and effective range of luxury vehicles. As is said, the fruit does not fall far away from the tree, this saying will apply well for the Lexus brand that is a subsidiary chain of the magnanimous Toyota Motors Corp and upon which the brand has rendered complete sanctity regarding its engine that has heedfully motivated sales. The brand has been able to create a market ranging between 70 countries across the globe and has evolved as Japan’s largest-selling brand for luxury cars. This company has its headquarters in Nagoya, Japan which is not very far away from Aichi which is the birthplace of Toyota Motor Corps. The subsidiary chain of the magnificent brand is distributed amongst Belgium, U.S. ad Brussels. Lexus has not been an independent market for very long, it remained behind the shadows of Japan’s Toyota until 2005.
The first-ever model built with a Lexus tag was the premium sedan which further led to the commencement in the launch of Lexus LS, which was a full-size luxury-sedan and a significant mark for the luxury division. Commencing with rear-wheel-drive the brand has extended its service up to the onset of an all-wheel-drive hybrid version in the market for Lexus motors.
This version can be categorized as a generation as it was the first-ever model of under the tag of Lexus:
- First-generation (1989-1994): known for its fuel-efficiency and attractive designs, this was the first luxury model for the world to loathe an influence. Motivated by the design of premium sports-car, its manufacturers initially introduced a variety of sports-car-like designs to the first few models. In the second half, the models were seemingly more equipped with candid features to drool over. These vehicles comprised of larger disc brakes, better functionality of wheels and tires, and also included necessary adjustments of suspension or power-steering for improved handling. Among other changes in looks, the most comprehensive was the change of grille associated with the better selection of colors. Most of the interior designs were motivated by the addition and need for airbags, seat-belt retentions following the road safety act passed around 1990, and refrigerants that filtered harmful chlorofluorocarbon components. The introduction of this model led Japan out of its economic recession which was deeply threatened by its bubble economy. This further became an important asset to Toyota’s services.
- Second generation (2000-2006): The second generation was influenced by the changing climates of the world. Externally, many effective design patterns with high-end painting equipment were motivated which took the automobile world by a storm, no one could have deciphered that luxury could effectively suffice these many factors in its single unit. Moreover, these new design features could be characterized by sharper angles, beveled grille, and sharper body lines. These design patterns were patent for packing maneuvers and saved only profits for the company. The latter half brought the redesigned model of LS 400 whose interiors received significant updates from time to time. Amongst these updates were a newly patterned seat cushion, internal coil springs, stabilizer bars, and car suspensions. Many safety measures were introduced in this model ever since like the three-point seat belts, collapsible steering wheels, and definite crumple zones. Notwithstanding the onset of the world’s first CD-ROM based GPS that ensured an automotive navigation system, this revolutionized the concept of luxury cars amongst buyers. Safety features were now modified with side airbags, brake assist and stability control. These features were so generously and effectively combined that this model almost sells itself in the market alongside various other Toyota models even today. This ordeal leaves no doubt in our minds regarding the question- Can Toyota service Lexus motors, too?
- Third Generation (2000-2006): By this time, Lexus had already encountered the addition to its various components that had driven the market to itself wherever automotive was concerned. However, at this stage, the manufactures felt that they were not doing justice to the model. Hence, the debut of the third generation into the world involved massive changes in design not just internally but also concerning the technological features. The introduction of a lidar sensor was the first step towards automation in engine and brake controls. The standard system of suspension had been redesigned into a wishbone setup now comprising of two units. All of these features are uniquely visible in the LS 430 model. The engine revolution was increased on a per-minute basis and speed alterations were made with static pedal positions. In the latter half, the dimensions of the sedan were further evolved in four years and are now comprised of better exterior features, such as the quarter windows with rear doors, large grille with round edges notwithstanding the rounded headlamps.
In comparison to the other models, the LS 430 model effectively featured more configurations in the years to come. With larger trunk space accompanied by more responsive handling, the said model launched itself into the ultimate “Ultra Luxury” edition.
The fourth and Fifth generation of Sedan is now ruling the market, here’s why.
- Fourth Generation (2006-2017): By now sedan had already upgraded its standards with premium-quality Mark Levinson sound system, power doors and reclining massage rear seats. Not only this, but it also included audio controls, a cooler, and a sunshade. With a six-speed automatic transmission system and revised styling, these features were made more adaptive and responsive to breakdowns. The models of this generation now come equipped with better safety features like the discharge lights and the adaptive curve headlights. The fourth-generation introduced the use of hybrid cars which delivered greater functionality and features. The LS 460 model was raised for the Geneva Motor Show, Geneva. This model featured a humungous amount of luxury features that not only included better transitions but also employed many entertainment features such as the power moonroof, the trunk passthrough, leather upholstery, and even the premium sound system. However, the main feature that attracted the crowd was the shiatsu massaging seat designed in the style of the ottoman. LS 460 L is the latest up-gradation of the model with more trunk space and exceptional quality features. This model became so popular that is it now competed with Audi, Jaguar, and BMW rivals in price and demand schedules. Along with its rivals, the said model kept motivating changes with bumpers and headlights, there was a redesigned hood with retention doors. With this model, the world finally encountered the entry of sedan in the sports industry. This was an exceptional answer to dealers facing the question- can Toyota service Lexus motors efficiently.
- Fifth Generation (2017-present): The consumers of sedan now know what to expect from Lexus motors in light of its valiant features that has been idolized by many brands like Skoda and Volkswagen over time. The LS 500 was the fifth-generation model that preserved better Mark Levinson audio quality which now comes with in-ceiling 3D array speakers. This model used what is known as a Multi-Stage Hybrid System which had its debut as the LC 500h. With these models, sedan enhanced its safety almost double of what it had been earlier in these models. The LS 500 F-sport came second in line after the LS 450 for the Toyota Motor Show. This model came with a variant of LS 500h which was not a sports car and had a shorter front. This model had high-end specs and is now sheltered in the garage of every businessman and eminent personalities alike because of revised designs. The LC-FC concept is the most recent model introduced by Toyota under the tag of Lexus s far. This model raises the standards of all luxury cars in the world and stands unparalleled to Jaguar and BMW’s rivals.
The introduction to the different generations of Sedan is essential to understand the overlapping features of Toyota and Lexus motors since the LS model was among the first sedans to be introduced under the tag of Toyota Motors Corps. These models reflect the uniqueness in the built of engines that is patent to Toyota manufacturers. The efficiency, durability, and transmission features have assisted the sale of Toyota dealerships to create an avid market for the sale of Lexus cars. The only distinction that is patent to Lexus is its luxury features that are approached by only the target audience. Therefore, the answer to the question- “Can Toyota service Lexus?” is undoubtedly affirmative in the sense of sales. Other comparisons can also be established for a better understanding of the Toyota market.
Differences between Topsel Toyota and Lexus motors.
On comparing the two most popular brands across the globe namely Lexus and Toyota, we can derive the following conclusions.
- Craftsmanship: People are motivated by their image of the world. They respond by increasing sales, if purchasing either of the vehicles will give them good standing in the world. This is where Toyota falls back as less impressive. Many people prefer pulling up sitting behind the steering wheel of a Lexus car over a Toyota car. This is because the intrigue craftsmanship and sustenance power, might not be much but is reasonably higher than in a Toyota. Toyota can be said to design cost-effective and mechanically efficient cars, however, Lexus coming from the same source can drive the market with just its craftsmanship.
- Mechanical Differences: With regards to the factor that both of these services belong to the same source, it is safe to say that they do not differ much when it comes to a closer inspection of factors like quality of engines, reliability or even durability. This is so because coming from the same source the manufacturers wished to motivate sales by introducing similar engines in both these automobiles. Moreover, both brands can prove to be valuable for people who wish to own an automobile that will last for a longer duration without needing many repairs.
However, certain engines do not categorize the brands as one. This case holds for sports cars amongst Lexus vehicles. Again, most other vehicles are performance-oriented and tend to the Toyota brand image. These types of vehicles are further encouraged amongst consumers who idolize tamer vehicles. This ordeal changes the market schedule for Toyota, raising its price way above its usual value, this will produce a compromise in its other cost-efficient feature.
Hence, these congenial mechanical differences between Topsel Toyota and Lexus Motors has motivated a compromise in the features of Toyota which is necessarily changing the world’s perception regarding Toyota. Hence the question- can Toyota service Lexus motors, too, keeps coming up often than never.
- Build quality: Lexus Motors might motivate the development of high-end cars with better standards, however, the build quality associated with a Toyota model cannot be ignored. Toyota has always been avid in its manufacturing standards, employing the best feature for its different models almost annually. This will lead us to another conclusion about its quality and high-end specs. Lexus branded cars share the same engine and wear as that of a Toyota branded car. The quality and reliability provided by a Toyota car remain unapparelled, but that depends upon the engine which is the same as used in Lexus motors. However, adjust the same specs as that of a Toyota car and incorporating more luxury features, will raise the price of Lexus motors to a level that only a select few would be able to avoid it. Hence, to accommodate and encourage sales from all spheres, Lexus would much rather compromise on its internal specs than disregard its appearance to the public eye as one of the main reasons for sales of a Lexus car is its look and drive.
Hence, it is safe to say that brought out by a common manufacturer, Toyota Motor Corps, both Topsel Toyota and Lexus motors might share the same engine, but when it comes to sales, both drive a completely different audience to their side. Furthermore, with the rise of the need for electric cars and cost-efficient reliable engines, the common man is putting his bets on a Toyota car as of the present market scenario. This has led to a significant downfall in the Lexus market. However, most of this effect can be countered if Lexus introduces more high-end craftsmanship in its new models or completely focuses its attention on the sports industry.
Comparison between Toyota and Lexus Motors and its effect in today’s market.
Toyota Motor Corps have done wonder with sales after the introduction of Lexus Motors equipped with the traditional engine with high-end workmanship. Hence, as a consumer, one can have nothing to worry about regarding the reliability of craftsmanship. To understand the basic features of an original Toyota engine in comparison to the luxury car series of Lexus Motors, we can jot down certain pros and cons of the same.
Pros and Cons of Toyota.
- Pros: Reliability and retention are two basic features that make up for the popularity of Toyota in today’s market. This is the same reason that leads people to hilly areas to rely upon these models. They are abundant and provide high-functionality which is needed for places experiencing severe snowstorms.
- Cons: Understanding that no brand can be matched perfectly in keeping with its features, however, every brand is exceptional for the kind of audience it targets. Similarly, in the case of Toyota, issues regarding speed control and airbags have still not been rectified. However, these issues are more or less omitted in the Lexus models. These comparisons will go on to clear any recurring doubts on the notion- “Can Toyota service Lexus Motors, too?” Also, owing to its popularity, Toyota parts can be quite difficult and expensive to purchase due to their excess demand in the market.
Pros and Cons of Lexus Motors.
- Pros: High-reliability and supreme styling, are the two features central to a Lexus model. Concocted with the traditional Toyota engine, it delivers all the features established by a Toyota model. Additionally, these models are equipped with varied luxuries such as wood inlays, leather upholstery, and seat heaters or ventilators to name a few. All the models have a common sharp body, smooth wheels and vivid and high-end paint options. Lexus also holds an applaudable reputation of building cars that have a smooth drive and extravagant interiors suited for people who prefer luxury everywhere they go.
- Cons: Despite all glory, Lexus also has certain drawbacks that catch the eye from time to time. In case of discrepancies or if you have to salvage an accident with your car, the repair can cost you a fortune. Purchasing parts of a Lexus model can be even costlier than a Toyota. Nevertheless, the purchasing cost of an original model is itself humungous and mainly suits the riches. Furthermore, the target audience of Lexus Motors is ideally the people who prefer luxuries and can afford it, too.
Understanding these pros and cons we derive another very appalling comparison between the two. The main reason behind the high-reliability of Lexus is due to the fact it is owned by Toyota. Hence, whatever issues are encountered in a Toyota model will surely be rectified in a Lexus model, at least the latest ones. Moreover, Lexus has gone to great lengths to disintegrate its brand from Toyota by providing an infotainment unit, higher cabins and in more than one case, a more potent powertrain. These additions have brought about dynamics in market schedules for the two. The prices of Lexus motors hence are visibly high for most of the year and only hardly ever came down to match that of a Toyota model which is rather cost-efficient. Hence, this analysis depicts an affirmative answer to the question- Can Toyota service Lexus Motors, too?