Check Out The 10 Least Expensive Lexus Models For 2019
The Lexus is an amazing car upon which many people are dependent for its luxury and performance. The Lexus brand is highly desired by all levels of people. There are many models in the Lexus range, which are available from the least expensive to most expensive. This article will help you find the 10 least expensive Lexus models for 2019. Hence you can plan to buy any of these Lexus models and enjoy driving along the roads.
There are many reasons that people have an interest in luxury cars, especially the Lexus models. It is mainly due to their advantages as follows
- Fuel economy: The best thing about investing in luxury cars is that they are manufactured with great fuel efficiency. The Lexus models also help in energy conservation and fuel efficient for its users. It uses hybrid technology that gets around 42 mpg driving through the city.
- Handles: It is misunderstood that the Lexus models are fuel efficient and so they will difficult to handle. But it is not true and in fact, they are easy to drive and handle which is loved by the car lovers. The Lexus models have the tight steering and are also available in compact sizes. There are many models which are great for adventurous and sport loving car enthusiasts like the special suspension handles. The 17-inch wheels, precision handling, suspension, and many other unique and supportive handles are all provided.
- Price: With Lexus models, you cannot expect affordable rates. Their quality means expensive costs. But the best thing is that there are many models which come at different price ranges according to its features. The lowest mid-range of the Lexus models starts from 30,000 USD and the highest range can go up to 100,000-200,000 USD. The greater the prices are, then the higher the range of features and extras.
- Customer is priority: The Lexus models always top the list on overall sales. It is mainly because people love the brand. This is in turn is because of the reason that they have great respect for customers and work in all possible ways to please them. The customers can contact the company directly in case of any issues. Also, they have dealerships in every city and hence they make it easier for their customers to get any service needed. They beat the customer satisfaction index every year which shows the love of their customers.
- Innovation: The Lexus models always experiment in the implementation of new and productive ideas. These technologies help drivers and also the environment. The Lexus Hybrid model was the first car that came with the eight-speed transmission which has automatic and LED low-beam headlamps. This list of innovative technologies implemented on their cars goes on and on which makes them unique and the most-wanted cars.
Top 10 least expensive Lexus models for 2019
The Lexus models are available in all ranges from mid to expensive prices. Following are the top 10 least expensive Lexus models for 2019
The Lexus UX model is smaller and cheaper ones compared to the other Lexus models. The packaging and cargo capacity with small hatch opening makes it fit for the people who look for smaller vehicles. The color choices are very good and wisely used in this model. The green and orange combination is used on the exterior and double tone of blue and white is used inside the car. Under UX, there are six different luxury cars of different price range. They also have sport vehicles with a wide range of support and suspension handles. Different features are available for safety. Transmission, fuel economy and many others as follows
- Fuel economy: The fuel tank capacity of the Lexus UX model is around 12.4 gallons approximately.
- Engine: The 2.0 L/ 121 Displacement engine with port/direct injection type fuel system is available along with regular unleaded I-4 engine type.
- Safety features: There are different safety features offered in the Lexus UX model 2019 like Air Bag for the front driver and front passenger. Along with these, Airbags for side body front and rear, side head front and rear are available. The ABS brakes, Traction control, child safety rear door locks, Rear locks enabled by child safety are available.
- Suspension: The strut suspension type in the front and Multi-Link type suspension at the rear portion is available.
- Wheels: The front and rear wheel size of Lexus UX models are 18×7 and are made of aluminum material.
The price range of Lexus UX models ranges from USD 32,000 to USD 39,200.
Lexus NX 300 FWD
The Lexus NX is another entry-level luxury model with great features in a cheaper price tag. It goes up against various top brands around the world with its specifications. There are various models under the category and Lexus NX 300 Sports series 3 that comes with adaptive variable suspension which is a great upgrade to the series 1 and 2. The basic features include 8-inch infotainment and 17-inch wheels. The premium features included in the Lexus NX models are adjustable steering enabled by power, sunroof, front seats which are heated and ventilated, and rear cross traffic alert. The luxury package includes extraordinary features like a hands-free tailgate, wireless mobile, and devices charging, and so On.
- Horsepower: The Lexus NC model runs with the horsepower between 194 hp at 5700 rpm and 235 hp at 4800 rpm.
- Safety features: The NX model comes with safety features like ABS, Blind spot sensor, Stability, Brake assist, and traction.
- Entertainment: Both the Lexus NX models are available with entertainment features like satellite radio, MP3 play, and Bluetooth connectivity options.
The Lexus NX models are available in the range between USD 44,150 and USD 51,350.
Lexus NX 300 AWD
The Lexus NX 300 AWD comes with generous backseat room along with power folding rear seats. The comfortable travel along with huge space at the rear end makes it an elegant choice. It is cheaper compared to other ranges and a bit expensive to the previous NX model. Most features are similar and the added features include ventilated front seats, blind spot monitoring system, and adjustable suspension bolstering.
The Lexus IS comes out as third generation series in the year 2019 with great features for all the Lexus lovers. The new feature included in this model compared to that of the last year is the addition of voice assistant Alexa. Further software is added to the engine for better response to the car’s engines. Triple beam headlights are a newly added feature that provides an excellent style and accurate vision for the drivers. The F-Sport package comes with options like tuned suspension, mesh grille, bolstered sports seating, and brake pads. There are eight variants models available under the Lexus IS model.
- Engine: The Lexus IS models come with Turbo In-Line 4 engine with 2.0 L displacement and Horsepower of 24l.
- Suspension: The suspension system in Lexus IS model comes with pressurized shock absorbent and stabilizer bar at the front. The suspension handles at the rear end comes with coil springs and shock absorbent.
- Brake: The brakes are provided with four-piston calipers along with ventilated discs.
- Transmission: The eight-speed sport automatic transmission with direct shift and paddle shifters is available in Lexus IS models.
The Lexus IS models are available in the range between USD 38,410 and USD 44,195.
To buy an entry-level sedan, every driver looks at Lexus ES model. The main reason that people prefer is that it’s comfortable on the road. The durability and reliability of the Lexus Sedan ES models are great even after its warranty period. The acceleration produced by the model is great as you can travel 60mph in 6 seconds.
- Fuel economy: The fuel efficiency is higher in this Lexus ES model that ranges from 22 to 45 mpg.
- Safety features: The safety features come with intelligent high beams, adaptive cruise control, airbags 10 numbers, oncoming vehicle detection, and so on.
- Transmission: The ongoing 6 speed were replaced with 8-speed automatic transmission system in the 2019 model of Lexus ES.
If you are looking for a more stylish model, the Lexus RC is a great choice. The RC model is equipped with features like leather and ventilated seats, and dependability surveys. It can also be used as a sports car which is for high performance and has stand out factory warranties.
- Engine: The Turbo In-Line 4 engine comes with a displacement of 2.0 L and 241 horsepower.
- Wheels: The standard 18-inch wheels and tires alloy wheels with 235/45R18 and the F Sport model comes with nine-spoke alloy wheels.
- Steering: The steering is available with top-notch qualities like EPS Electronic Power Steering, 2.8 turns lock to lock, and vehicle speed sensing rack.
- Transmission: The Lexus RC model comes with the transmission feature of eight-speed direct shift sport automatic transmission.
The Lexus RC comes at a price of USD 64, 750.
Lexus LS 500h
The Lexus LS is a mid-range luxurious model which has 6 further categories of different sport models. It is available in two variants as luxury and ultra-luxury models. The Lexus 500h model comes with a hybrid power train of a 3.5-liter petrol engine and two electric motors. The features come with 14 airbags, departure assist, road sign assist, high beam systems, and power adjustable driver seat.
- Fuel economy: The EPA fuel economy of the Lexus LS model in Highway gives 33 MPG and the city is 25 MPG.
- Safety features: The Electronic Stability Control along with side impact beams is providing safety to the unit. The other safety features include blind spot monitor, tire pressure warning, park assist front and back parking sensors, and so on.
- Transmission: The multi-stage hybrid transmission selectable mode and shift control wheel controls are available in the model. The gas pressurized shock absorbers, anti-roll bars, and air springs are available.
The price range of Lexus LS 500h is USD 79,810.
Lexus RX 350
The Lexus RX has 12 models such as RX 350, RX 450, Luxury, Sport, and Premium models. The Lexus RX 350 is the lowest range of all and has the best features for its users. The 3.5 L V6 24-Valve engine comes with gas pressurized shock absorbers and other excellent features. The exterior and interiors are stylish and elegant with nice features. The door handles, side mirrors, tailpipe finisher, and other parts are well connected and designed.
- Fuel economy: The fuel is efficiently used by the Lexus RX 350 model which is 28 MPG in Highways, 20 MPG in the city. The capacity of the fuel tank is 19.2 gallons approximately.
- Brake and steering: The 4 wheel Disc brake ABS system with disc front and rear.
- Transmission: The front wheel drive transmission 8-speed automatic transmission is provided by the Lexus RX 350 model.
The price range of Lexus RX 350 is USD 43,570 and the range goes up to USD 54,755.
Lexus GS 300 RWD
It is the cheapest range in the Lexus GS models with impeccable features. The power windows along with features include back-up camera, a trip computer, rain sensor wipers, and many other features are available. The dual zone AC and climate control options are available inside the car for the automatic detection and control.
- Fuel economy: The gasoline fuel economy with an estimated count of 21 MPG for the city is provided. The approximate fuel capacity is 17.4 gallons.
- Suspension: The active suspension system with front double wishbone and rear multi-link are available.
- Transmission: Both automatic and manual transmission mode is available. The Lexus GS 300 RWD also comes with the 8-speed automatic transmission system.
The price range of the model is USD 46,710 and the range shoots up higher to USD 54,205.
Lexus GX 460 4WD
It is the lowest range model of the entire GX series which has two more models. The Lexus GX 460 4WD comes with gas engine type along with following features,
- Engine: The Lexus GX 460 has a V8 engine with 4.6 L displacement and 301 horsepower engine is available.
- Brake: The four-wheel powered and disc assisted brake system with Anti-Lock Braking System ABS, Electronic Brakeforce Distribution and brake assist are available in this model.
- Transmission: The 6-speed shiftable automatic transmission system is available.
These are the 10 least expensive Lexus Models for 2019 which can be bought and driven in comfort.